A global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions, headquartered in the Silicon Valley.
After its largest branded customer conference shifted focus toward a design centered community, the client was faced with a loyal developer community feeling alienated. Charged with the need to demonstrate their continued commitment to developers, the client set out to host a live event focused solely on the developer community, but lacked the skills, expertise, and internal resources to plan and execute the program.
Crawford Group assembled a team of senior-level marketing and event managers, who collaborated with the client to develop the overall event objectives, design strategies, execute tactics, and manage the event onsite including registration and session-scheduling system, facilitation of design elements, and venue logistics.
Successful marketing program resulted in 226% above initial target registration goal within two months of site opening. Crawford Group worked quickly with vendors to readjust the program based on the incredible demand, resulting in:
• 89% of attendees rated the event excellent or above average.
• 90% of attendees indicated they were either very likely or likely to attend next year.
• Key strategic partners expressed sponsorship interest for next year’s conference.
Finally, the client was so happy with the impact of the program had in expressing their commitment to the developer community; they immediately reengaged Crawford Group to begin planning their next event.
Every headline deserves a good home
- Exceeded attendance goal by 226%.
- Developed high interest in key partner sponsorships.
- 89% Rated the event 'Excellent' or 'Above Average.'
- 90% of attendees are 'Very Likely' or 'Likely' to attend again.
- Define Event Objectives
- Event StrategY
- Event Implementation
- Onsite Management
- Registration System
- Speaker Management
- Content management
- Demand generation
- Marketing Communications
- Project Management
- Adobe Connect
- Google Docs
- Microsoft Office